Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI)
ETHIOPIAN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (ECPMI)
NOTICE TO INVITATION TO BID
(international Competitive Bidding) Procurement Reference NO: ECPMI/Conso02/2013EFY
- The Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI) is a federal Government Institute established with an objective of ensuring the effective implementation of the Country’s short and long term construction programs and projects through building the National Construction Project Management Capacity
- ECPMI has allocated sufficient funds and intends to procure Consultancy Service for Development of Professionals and Lead Trainers through globally recognized Project Management Certification System
- The consultancy service of which the details are in the bidding document prepared for the services, mainly include to train project management professionals and corlily lead project management froiners by working with intemotionally recognized certifying Institution in order to increase the number of certified Project Management Professionals and through These corlihed professionals ECPM hos the intention to be an internationally recognized project management training Instituto. To encourage accredited International certifying Institutions in Ethiopla, the Institute will work will froining Institutions having links with international certifying bodies Developing the human capital for professionals in all aspects is the best way to achieve the short and long-term goals of the construction Industry
- ECPMI now Invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements to submit sealed bids for the subject of procurement stored obove
1. The Bidder shall provide such evidence of their eligibility in the form of of least 3(Three) Certificates of satisfactory oxecution of contracts provided by contracting parties to the contracts successfully completed in the course of the past 3(Three years with a budget of at least 300.000.00 totalsum contract value
ii. The Bidder shall provide such evidence of their financial stability in the form of three most recent balance sheets, three most recent income statement and three most recent financial audit report from authorized auditor The bidders shall provide appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its legal status and eligibility, which shall include Renewed Business license for the year 2013.C and Business registration certificate
– VAT registration certificate issued by the lax outhony
• Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body. Public Procurement Administration agency and Authorized Training Provider/Organization or Training Centre
Certificate from Internationally recognize Project Management Certificate issuing Institute.
5. The time for completion of the assignment is 9 months.
6. The bids will be evaluated in accordance with the Public Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Participation is open to all eligible bidders.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ECPMI and inspect the bidding document at the address given below during working hours from 8:30AM to 12: 30P.M and 1: 30PM to 3: OOP.M from Monday to Thursday and 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM on Fridays.
8. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below within 10 working days from the date of the announcement in the newspaper and Public Procurement and Property Administration website upon payment of a non-returnable fee 100 ETB. The method of payment shall be in cash
9. Evaluation of the bid is to be carried out in two stages, technical qualification will be evaluated first followed by financial evaluation. Bidders shall submit two envelops, “Technical Proposal, bid security and Application letter” in one envelop and “Financial Proposal” in another envelop. The two envelops shall be sealed in an outer envelope stating the project name. Two copies of the proposals shall be submitted accordingly clearly marked as copies,
10. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before January 19th, 2020 at 3:30 P M All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 25,000ETB. Late submission will be rejected. Technical proposals and bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidder representatives who chose to attend of the address below on January 19th, 2020 at 4:00 PM
11. Address for document Inspection and inquiries: 7th floor Alo Jijo Jole Tel +251115575639
12. Address for bid delivery and opening: 6h floor Alo Asebe Kebede Tel +251115575633
ADDRESS: Hansem Office Park 7th floor Africa Avenue, Bole Road
Telephone: +251115575635, +251115575639 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
ETHIIOPIAN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (ECPMI)