Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI)
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID
[Procurement Reference Number: ECPMI/Cons 003/2013EFYI
- The Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI) is a federal government Institution established withan objective of ensuring effective implementation of the country’s short and long-term construction programs and projects through building the National Construction Project Management Capacity
- In line to its effort and the mandates given upon it to develop modem and unified construction industry system, and build the construction project management national capacity through development of comprehensive and effective legal framework and operational manual (including legal, regulatory, institutional and operational requirements) for Ethiopian construction Sector that will be highly instrumental and vital to enhance the development proses of the indigenous construction industry, ECPMI has allocated sufficient budget to procure the service of competent construction management & management consultant
- Consultancy service, of which details are provided in the bidding document prepared for the services, mainly include Development of comprehensive and effective Subcontracting. joint venture and Local Partnership legal framework and Systems. Development of legal framework for assurance of continuous flow of local market share and participation of the local construction fimms, Development of operational manual that promote the development of specialty subcontract with stimulating and supporting strategies for their sustainable existence and role in the Ethiopian construction industry
- ECPMI now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit scaled bids for the subject of procurement stated above: The Bidder shall provide such evidence of their eligibility satisfactory to ECPMI, to verify that the Bidder is not insolvent, in receivership. bankrupt or being wound up not have had their business activities suspended and not be the subject of legal proceedings for any of the foregoing, ii) The bidders shall provide appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating in compliance, which shall include: Valid business license in Construction Management Consultancy or Management Consultancy Service Streams VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority; Valid Tax clearance certificate; Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency, and
- Bids will be evaluated in accordance with the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Govement of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedure, which is open to all eligible bidders
- . Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ECPMI and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 11(a) from 8:30 A.M. to 12:30 PM and 130 to 3:00 PM from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 to 11:30 A.M. and 1:30 to 3:00 PM on Friday local time
- A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at 11(b) within 10 working days from the date of announcement in the newspaper and upon payment of a non-returnable fee of ETB 100. The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application Technical Proposal and Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two steps, qualification application first and financial bids of qualified bidders next.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 11(e) at or before January 12, 2021 at 2:30 P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 30,000.00. Late submission will be rejected. Technical proposal and Bid Security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 1l(d), on January 12, 2021 at 3:00Pm
- Address and contact details for
- a) Documents inspection: 7h Floor/ Ato Jijo Jote Tel. +25111 557 56 39
- b) Documents issue: 7th Floor/W/ro Seblewongel Gizaw. Tel. +251115575638
- c) Bids delivery: 7 Floor/Ato Asebe Kebede Tel. +251115575633
- d) Bid Opening: 5 Floor/ Multi-Purpose Hall
12. ECPMI reserves the right to reject any or all bids
ETHIOPIAN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE