Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI)
Ethiopian Herald Feb7,2021
NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BIDS
- The Ethiopian Construction Project Management Institute (ECPMI) is a federal government institution established with an objective of ensuring effective implementation of the country’s short and long term construction programs and projects through building the National Construction Project Management Capacity.
- ECPMI has allocated funds and intends to apply part of the proceeds of these funds towards the cost of the Consultancy Service for the Preparation and digital recording of CPM Trainings in lots as listed below: LOT 1: Training Digitalization for Basic Level/ Digital Module Preparation in Amharic LOT 2: Training Digitalization for Intermediate Level/ Digital Module Preparation in English
- Bid Proposal security is required, the amount of the Bid Proposal security shall be 20,000 (Twenty Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee. The validity period for the bid security provided by the bidder should extend for at least 28 days beyond the bid validity.
- ECPMI now invites eligible Construction Management Consultants and Software Development Consultants, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the services of which broader objectives are to widen and improve the coverage and quality of training deliveries through providing a web based advanced and practical level CPM trainings that are tailored to basic and mid-level professionals. i. The Bidder shall provide such evidence of their eligibility satisfactory to ECPMI, to verify that the Bidder is not insolvent, in receivership, bankrupt or being wound up, not have had their business activities suspended and not be the subject of legal proceedings for any of the foregoing, and ii. Bidders Considers that it may enhance its expertise for the assignment by associating with other Consultants in a joint venture Bidders can enter/participate in joint Venture. jil. The bidders shall provide appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating its compliance, which shall include: Valid business license indicating the stream of business in which the Consultant is engaged, which is Construction Management and Software Development Supplier list Registration Certificate Tax Payer Identification Number Certificate (TIN No) VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority Valid Tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority which allows the firm to participate in public tender and valid at least at the date of the deadline of the bid submission Renewed Commercial Registration Certificate for the fiscal year 2013 EFY Renewed Certificate of Competency of the firm issued from relevant Government body for fiscal year 2013 EFY
- . Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedure, specified in the bidding documents, which is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ECPMI and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 12(a) from 8:30 AM to 12:30 P.M. and 1:30 to 5:30 P.M. from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 to 11:30 A.M. and 1:30 to 5:30 PM. on Friday local time.
- A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at 12(b) within 15 working days from the date of announcement in the newspaper and upon payment of a non-returnable fee of ETB 100. The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application/ Technical Proposal and Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, sealed separately and the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope.
- . Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, qualification application first and financial bids of qualified bidders next.
- . Bids must be delivered to the address below at 12(c) at or before March 7, 2021 at 2:30P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security stated in table 1 above for each lot. Late submission will be rejected. Technical proposal and Bid Security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9(d), on March 7, 2021 at 3:00 P.M.
- Address and contact details for a) Documents inspection: 7h Floor/Ato Jijo Jote Tel. +251118276914 b) Documents issue: 7 Floor/W/ro Seblewongel Gizaw Tel. +251115575638 c) Bids delivery: 7h Floor / Ato Asebe Kebede Tel. +251115575633 d) Bid Opening: 5h Floor/ Multi Purpose Hall
- ECPMI reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
THE ETHIOPIAN CONSRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE