Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency, የኢትዮጵያ ግብርና ትራንስፎርሜሽን ኤጀንሲ
Invitation to Bid
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of
Ethiopia Organization: Agricultural Transformation Agency
IFB Title: Procurement of Supply and
Installation of Solar Powered water pump with distribution pipelines for Sodere nursery site in Oromia Region
IFB Number: ATA-NCB-G-2020-0019
- The Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) is an initiative of the Government of Ethiopia (GOE) established by federal regulation. The formation of the ATA is a result of two years of extensive diagnostic study across eight sub-sectors of Ethiopia’s agricultural system in a highly consultative, multi stakeholder process led by the Ministry of Agriculture with the support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- The Agency has funds and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of Supply and Installation of Solar Powered water pumps with distribution pipelines for Sodere nursery site in Oromia Region
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement of Supply and Installation of Solar Powered water pumps with distribution pipelines for Sodere nursery site in Oromia Region
Description of item
Place where Serial Services shall be performed
Procurement of Supply and Installation of Solar Powered water pumps with distribution nursery site pipelines for Sodere nursery site in Oromia Region
Sodere nursery site
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English can be avail for interested bidders on the submission of your request to the below E-Mail address without charge.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00 P. M May 21, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:30 P.M May 21, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Birr 15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee. Bidder should submit a copy of renewed Trade Licence, VAT Registration certificate, and TIN certificate. vai nustou usva v-
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The Address referred to above is:
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation
Procurement Team Office
Bole, Off Meskel flower road, new
building adjacent to school of commerce student’s association compound, 7th floor
Tel. +251911660518/E-Mail damte.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia