East Hararghe Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office
Invitation for Bid
Bid No:-NCB/EHZWERDO /RPS-2/2013
- The East Hararghe Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office has received a budget from Oromia Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau to cover eligible payment under the contract for the construction of civil works, Supply and installation of Pipes, fittings, and Electromechanical equipment for “Hawi Bilisuma Water Supply Project” located in East Hararghe Zone Meta woreda.
- The bid is open for all eligible bidders fulfilling the following criteria:
- 2.1 Construction work License of WWC-5/WWGC-5 and above renewed for the current budget year and those currently registered with the Ministry of Construction and Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity
- 2.2 Registered for VAT. Taxpayer together with a written application and Tax clearance certificate which states that the bidder is eligible to participate in any public tender and valid at least to The Bid Validity period.
- 2.3 Evidence of /Being/ Registered supplier lists under Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPA)
- 2.4.Have done a minimum than two equivalent water supply projects with systems and can attach the letter of good accomplishment from the client
- 2.5 Bidder with poor efficiency of constructions Water Supply Installation and have been black listed in the region for none performing and termination of a project cannot compete for any bid. (Whenever recognized will automatically be rejected)
- 2.6 Bidders who can deliver the ownership certificate or rental agreement of the essential construction equipment
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the bidding document,
4. interested eligible bidders can be purchased the bid document as of days begin from the 1s (first) announcement date of this notice on the newspaper during working days and hour from East Hararghe Zone Finance and Economic Cooperation Office located around kebele 14/botea bay paying nonrefundable fee birr 300.00 (Three hundred birr only).
5. Bids must be accomplished by the bid security of ETB 200,000/Two hundred thousand birr valid for 90 days in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO check only and shall be delivered to East Harargha Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office on or before 15 Consecutive working days starting from the 1st announcement day up to 2:30 PM closing date at the address specified below.
6. The bid security (C.P.O) shall be wax Sealed, stamped, and signed in, a separate envelope marked “Bid security” and shall be put in an original technical document.
7. Bidders shall submit the documents as described in ETB 23.1
8. Bids will be opened on the same date of bid closing at 3:00 PM with the presence of the bidders and/or their authorized representatives who are interested to attend at East Hararghe Zone Administration Office Hall If there will be a public holiday the closing and opening day of the bid will take place on the Next working day at the same time and place. The late bid will be rejected
9. Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after bid opening
10. Interested bidders may obtain further information from East Hararghe Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office Harar-, P.O.Box 1133, Tel, 0256660570/ 0256661 916, Fax 0256666811.kebele 18 Areteena
11. Originality of all submitted document must be checked in the bidding process by requesting a required body through the mailing process or other mechanisms
12. The East Haraighe Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office reserves the right to accept or reject partial or all bids
The East Hararghe Zone Water and Energy
Resource Development Office