Bale Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office
Ethiopian Herald Dec25,2020
Invitation for Bids
- The East Bale Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office has secured budget from Oromia Regional State to cover eligible budget fur 2013 E.C for the construction of civil works of Rural Water Supply Projects on boreholes located in Lot-1 Oda Diddibbisa (Kubi Woldaya and Diddimtu)Kebeles of Dawe kachan Woreda , Hallo Choma Kebele Rayitu Woreda and Goro) Raya in Lega Hidha Woreda of Zone Bidding is open to all eligible bidders having a construction license of WWC-4 and above renewed for 2013 E.C and those currently registered with the Ministry of Water, Imgation and Energy and Oromia Water, and Energy Resouce Developmet Bureau (Oromia Construction Authority) and Who have got vat registration certificate & Tax clearance valid during Bid period from Oromia Revenue Bureau or Federal Tax Authority
- Bidders has to register to collect “VAT” and copy of VAT certificate, trade license. Tax clearance. Registration certificate and registration in PPAs supplier list certificate must be submitted attached with application
- The East Bale Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office, acting as executing agency for the Project, invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of Civil Works
- Bidding documents and additional copies may be purchased at office of Fast Bale zone Water and Energy Resource Office, up on Submission of written application and none refundable fee of Birr 300 (Three Hundred) Starting from day announcement made up to 21 consecutive day and will closed on 22 day( If it is Holyday the next working day) 4:00 local Time at Morning and opened at 4:30 local Time at the same day at Zonal Administration Deputy head office
- For further Information East Bale Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office, Ginnir, Oromía, ETHIOPIA. Mobile Phone 0913978381, 0911773919, 0921694700
- Bids shall be valid for a period of One Hundred Twenty (120) days after Bid closing and must be accompanied by Bid security of (2%) of offered price in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO and must be addressed to East Bale Zone Water and Energy Resource Development Office
- The Bidder Have to delivered in Wax seal envelope the original , two copies and CPO or Bank Guarantee of the Bid in four inner envelopes for financial and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as ORIGINAL. Copy-1, Copy-2 and CPO or Bank Guarantee and for Technical three envelopes one outer envelope Dully marking the inner as ORIGINAL Technical, Copy-1 and Copy-2.
- The Bidder has right to purchase and participate for all projects but has right to win only one project and give other projects chance to the next winning Bidder
- Original Documents of trade license & other related document must he present at opening days
- Any contractor who has termination History with Bureau, Zonal Offices, and other regional sectors or any other authorized sector and with bad performance (proved) in their past contractual period, the client has full right to reject this contractor during technical evaluation
- Any attempt of submission of forged (False) document and /or, indication of financial offers on the quality document shall result in rejection of bid.
- The Zonal Office Reserves the right to reject any or all bids
East Bale Zone Water & Energy, Resource office East Bale-Ginner