Data Use Partnership (DUP)
INVITATION FOR BID.
Bid Title: Procurement of Tablets
The Data Use Partnership (DUP) Project of JSI Research and Training Institute Inc. funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) which is working in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Health that aims to improve the collection and use of high quality routine information in the health sector in Ethiopia, contributing to improved quality, efficiency and availability of primary health and nutrition services at all level. For this effort, the project wants to procure 300 tablets with bag.
Interested Potential Suppliers specialized in the field can send an e-mail requesting the bid document to Elizabet Yoshеp via email@example.com before the closing date.
Bidders are required to submit the following documents enclosed with the bid:
- Company’s profile
- Copy of Valid Trade License in the area
- Copy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) certificate
- Copy of Value Added Tax (VAT) certificate
- Tax Clearance certificate
- Exhausted vender list with full address
- Fixed date to complete and handover the entire work
- Technical proposal sealed separately per instruction given in the RFP document
- Finance proposal which should indicate payment term in accordance with Ethiopian law
- Minimum one-year warranty for all equipment
The closing date for submission of the bid shall be on 20th of May 2020 at 5:00 PM, Bidders are expected to drop their proposal in the appropriate box designed for the purpose at the main entrance of the project office located at Sengatera Tarde Union Share Company building, 4th floor located at Lideta Sub City, Woreda 09, House Number 235.
For any question you may have please call at Office Telephone: +251 11 667 1190, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Due to the current situation the project will not be forced to invite the bidders to show up during the bid opening.
The project reserves all right to cancel the bid fully or partially anytime.