Addis Ababa City Government Plan and Development Commission
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
- Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
- Organization: Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation, Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit (ETBC-PCSU)
- IFB Title: Procurement of Design, Supply, and Implementation of Network and Video Surveillance System (VSS) for Addis Ababa Driver License and Vehicle Controlling Authority
- Procurement Reference number: ET-ETBC-PCSU/CGAA-STANCB-22/2020
- The City Government of Addis Ababa, Science and Technology Agency (CGAA-STA) has allocated funds to be used for the Procurement of Design, Supply and Implementation of Network and Video Surveillance System (VSS) for Addis Ababa Driver License and Vehicle Controlling Authority
- The Ethiopian Trading Business CorporationProcurement and Consultancy Service Unit (ETBCPCSU) on behalf of City Government of Addis Ababa, Science and Technology Agency (STA) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for the procurement of Design, Supply and Implementation of Network and Video Surveillance System (VSS) for Addis Ababa Driver License and Vehicle Controlling Authority.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Public Procurement Procedure and is open to all eligible bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation-Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon and 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM, and Saturday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of June 22, 2020, from Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon and 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM and Saturday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 noon to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be Cash on site. Domestic Bidders who intend to bid on their own can get the bid document upon submission of a confirmation letter stating that they will bid by their own capacity only. Local Agents who represent a foreign bidder, it is a mandatory requirement to submit an Authorization letter from their respective principals along with the local agent letter in order to purchase the bid document. Foreign bidders who do not have local agents in Ethiopia and wishes to get the bidding document, the document will be sent by registered airmail if required by the bidder, but under no Circumstances will PCSU be held responsible for late delivery or loss of the document so mailed.
- The Bidding Document will be sent by first-class mail for overseas bidders who sent Bank Draft of Birr 500.00 (ETB Five Hundred only) or USD 20.00 (USD Twenty only) will be sent the Bidding Document in addition to the price of the document to the address given below
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 22 July, 2020 at 2:00 PM in the Afternoon. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on 22 July, 2020 at 2:15 PM in the Afternoon. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand)
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The address referred to above is:
Debrezeit Road, Near Kadisco Building Block No 2, Room No.5
Tel. +251 0114 40 51 51/+251 0114 40 36 13/+251 0114 43 12 76
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit