Central Statistical Agency
Invitation for Bids
- Name of Project: Enhancing Shared Prosperity through Equitable Services (ESPES)
- Contract Title: Procurement of Design and Deploy Data Center Facility equipment including AC, Power Boards, UPS, Fire detection and suppression etc; Deploy servers and storage with the associated software and Deploy and test the WAN Fiber Inter-con in one of the newly-built branch office.
- Grant No.: IDA-D2290
- RFB Reference No.: (as per the Procurement Plan]
- The [Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE)][has received] financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the ESPES and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for subject stated above.
- The (Central Statistical Agency (CSA) of the FDRE] now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Design and Deploy Data Center Facility equipment as stated above. Bidders are required to bid for the supply and installation, as further defined in the bidding document.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” [October 2017] (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents from Monday – Friday during office hours (8:30 A.M. 5:30 P.M.) at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 150.00 in Cash or CPO.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14-July-2020 at 2:30 PM. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14-July-2020 at 3:00 PM.
- Bids must be accompanied by a [“Bid Security’] of ETB 80,000.00 in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO).
- The address (es) referred to above is (are): [insert detailed address (es)] CSA Head Office,
Addis Ababa, Piassa, Behind Tayitu Hotel, New
Building Block 2, 2nd Floor.
procurement and property Administration Directorate,
Attention: Ato Ashenafi Alemayehu