Central Statistical Agency
Request for Bid Information Systems
Purchaser: (Central Statistics Agency (CSA)]
Project: [Enhancing Shared Prosperity through Equitable Services (ESPES)]
Contract title: [ICT Infrastructure improvement including Software system for CSA. Improving the CSA IT through Licensing Windows Desktop and Laptop workstation (via volume licensing agreement or Enterprise Agreement) and Capacity building for staff members)
- Country: [Ethiopia] Grant No.: [IDA-D2290]
- RFB No: [ET-CSA-156457-NC-RFB]
- Issued on: [Feb 2021]
1. The [Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE)] [has received] financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the [Enhancing Shared Prosperity through Equitable Services (ESPES)], and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments where Bids are called concurrently for multiple contracts for (ICT Infrastructure improvement including Software system for CSA. Improving the CSA IT through Licensing Windows Desktop and Laptop workstation (via volume licensing agreement or Enterprise Agreement) and Capacity building for staff members]. The procurement process will be governed by the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations.
2. Bidders may Bid for one or several contracts, as further defined in the bidding document. Bidders wishing to offer discounts in case they are awarded more than one contract will be allowed to do so, provided those discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
3. The (Central Statistical Agency (CSA)] now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for
- Lot 1 Net App Upgrade to 100 TB with related SAN switch;
- Lot 2 Enterprise Licenses including office and windows, and
- Lot 3 IT Training,
4. Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from [CSA in the address below) and inspect the bidding document during office hours at the address given below,
6. The bidding document in [English language] may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon
payment of a nonrefundable fee of /200.00/two hundred only) ETB], for all lots. The method of payment will be (in cash).
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before [Mar 09, 2021 2:30 PM]. Electronic Bidding (will not] be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on [Mar 09, 2021 3:00 PM].
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a [Bid Security) of [50,000.00 Birr each for Lot #1 and Lot #2 and 10,000.00 Birr for Lot #3].
9. The address (es) referred to above is (are): [insert detailed address (es)]
Attention: Mr. Ashenafi Alemayehu or Mr. Wondimu Abo Central Statistical Agency (CSA), Head office;
Piassa, behind or about 200 meters to the South-East of Tayitu Hotel; Procurement and Property Administration Directorate;
New Building, Block # 2, 2nd Floor;
Tel. +25111 111 8495, Fax: +25111 111 54 70;
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia