Central Statistical Agency
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids (Goods)
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Name of Project: Enhancing Shared Prosperity through Equitable Services (ESPES)- 1Pf
Contract Title: Procurement of 15 Vehicles (i.e. 10 Station wagons and 5 Pickups) with field kits of spare parts
Grant No.: IDA-D2290
RFB Reference No.: ET-CSA-138930-GO-RFB
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Enhancing Shared Prosperity through Equitable Services and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of 15 Vehicles (i.e. Lot 1 -10 Station wagons and Lot 2- 5 Pickups) with field kits of spare parts.
- The Central Statistical Agency (CSA) now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of 15 Vehicles (i.e. 10 Station wagons and 5 Pickups) with field kits of spare parts. Classification in Lots is for the Evaluation Purpose only. Bidders are required to bid for one or both lots, as further defined in the bidding document.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” October 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Central Statistical Agency (CSA) Mr. Ashenafi Alemayehu Mr.Wondimu Abo with the electronic address csaprocurment2@gmad.Com and inspect the bidding document during office hours from Monday- Friday during office hours (8:30 A.M.-5:30 P.M) at the address given below Paragraph 9
- A complete set of bidding documents in English (for both lots) may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300.00 or $10.00 in Cash or CPO. The method of payment will be in cash and the document will be collected in person and a soft copy will be emailed.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below paragraph 9 on or before 30-July-2020 at 2:30 pm. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below paragraph 9 on 30-July-2020 at 3:00 PM.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Lot 1ETB 660,000 and Lot 2 ETB 330,000 or in a freely convertible currency.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial
- Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”
- The address(es) referred to above is:
Attention: Mr. Ashenafi Alemayehu or Mr. Wondimu
Abo Central Statistical Agency (CSA), Head office:
Piassa, behind or about 200 meters to the South-East of Tayitu Hotel;
Procurement and Property Administration Directorate;
New Building, Block # 2, 2nd Floor;
Tel. +25111 111 8495, Fax: +25111 111 54 70;
Email: csaprocurment2(@gmail.com , Web site: WWW.csa.gov.et
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Federal Democratic
Republic Democratic Republic of Ethiopia