Invitation for Bid NCB No. 001/2020 TCCE
The Carter Center Ethiopia is a non-profit international NGO committed to fighting disease. The Carter Center-Ethiopia in collaboration with Federal Ministry of Health, Regional Health Bureaus, and other partners is striving in the prevention, control and elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases for over the last twenty-four years in Ethiopia.
The Carter Center Ethiopia (TCCE) invites sealed bids from registered Printing Companies under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for Printing of the below listed Materials.
1. Where a supplier wishes to participate for this bid must have renewed Trade License for 2011/12 E.C, Tax clearance certificate valid at submission of bids and VAT registration certificate with taxpayer registration certificate.
2. This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in English Language.
3. Bids must be accompanied with a bid security of not less than Birr 5,000.00 for printing materials. The Bid Security should be either in a form of certified check, CPO or letter of credit or Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securities in the form of Insurance bond or in any form other theses shall not be acceptable.
4. Bids must be delivered to the Logistics office or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the Country office Logistic department before the closing date on March 24, 2020 at 10:00 AM.The envelop must be WAX sealed.
5. Bids will be opened on March 24, 2020 at 10:30 AM. in The Carter Center Ethiopia (TCCE) Logistic department, in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who choose to attend.
6. A complete set of Bidding documents may be collected from The Carter Center Ethiopia Logistic Office Number 001 on working days, Bole Sub City, Kebele 03, House No. 2357 (in the proximity of Airport Motel; Telephone +251-118-27 58 69 and 251-116 63-18 63, Bole, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
7. The Carter Center Ethiopia reserves its rights to reject any or all bids.
8. Bidders may get further information at the following address:
The Carter Center Ethiopia
Bole Sub-CityKebele 03Logistic department
P.O. Box 13373, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Telephone Nos. 251-118-27 58 69 and 251-116 63-1863