Benishangul Gumuz Regional Sate Road and Transport Office
Invitation to Bid
The BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, Roads and Transport invites contractors with their professional certificate and trade license valid for the year 2013 E.C and registered for VAT and listed in the category of registered contractors in the Ministry of Construction and temporary registration in Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Urban Development and Construction bureau to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for the numbers listed below:-
- 1. Package-1 Construction of kamashi bus station which is located in Benishangul gumuz region kamash zone, kamash woreda.
- 1. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the office of:
- Benishangul Gumuz Regional State, Roads and Transport Authority
- Tel:057-7750729 Fax: 057-775 04 04,P.O.Box:126 ASSOSA/ETHIOPIA/
2. Each prospective bidder proposing to bid for this project must submit Registration Certificate for category GC 5, BC-5 and above respectively, Currently Renewed Business License, VAT Registration, Tax Payer Registration, and Tax Clearance Certificates.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to the above address and payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 (Two Hundred) for each set of document starting from the first appearance of this advertisement on the Ethiopian Herald for the coming 30 days. The final submission date and closing of the Bid proposals will be on the 31st date of this announcement on the Ethiopian Herald at 4:00 am /local time in the morning, and it shall be opened the same date at 8:00 and 8:30am local time in the morning in the premises of Benishangul Gumuz road and transport authority. A proposal, which is received late will be returned unopened to the respective bidder.
4. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 3% of bidder financial from legal banks of Ethiopia. The bid security shall be payable on demand to the enterprise and must be an irrevocable Letter of Credit, or Bank Guarantee, or a Certified Payment Order (CPO) at the bidder’s option except for any insurance company guaranties.
5. Sealed bids containing one original and two copies of technical and financial proposals documents should be submitted separately.
The bid along with the bid security must be delivered to the Rural Roads Authority’s Procurement and Materials Management Work process Office, P.O. Box 126, Assosa on/before the date and time specified above.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives to attend at the Rural Roads Authority’s Library Office.
If the 31st date of this announcement lies on a weekend or a Holiday, the opening date will be the next working day while the time remains the same.
The Construction of the work shall be completed within 240 calendar days from commencement of works
a. The BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, Road and Transport Authority reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive informalities, to advertise for new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be for its best interest.
7. Bidder’s representative must bring the represented letter and renewed ID card.
BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE,
ROAD AND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY