Mao and Komo Special Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resource Office
INVITATION to BID
Procurement Reference number: Ba NCB-01,02 and 03- 2013
The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Mao and komo special Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resource Office has received fund from the Developmental Response to Displacement Impact Project (DRDIP) and it intends to Procurement of Small Scale Irrigation Project. And the woreda invites interested, eligible and qualified bidders for the following Construction Small Scale Irrigation Projects at Keser kebele, Expansion of Human Health center at Tongo Town and Expansion of High school at Tongo Town:
- Lot One: Construction Small Scale Irrigation Projects at Keser kebele, the bidder must possess a construction license of WWGC/WWC-5 and bid security birr 120,000.00 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guaranty or CPO. .
- Lot Two: Expansion of Human Health center at Tongo town, the bidder must possess a construction license of BC – 5 and above and bid security birr 100,000 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guaranty or CPO.
- Lot Three: Expansion of High school at Tongo town, the bidder must possess a construction license of BC – 5 and above and bid security birr 100,000 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guaranty or CPO.
- In order to Owen or procure the bid document the bidder must pay/spent non-returnable birr 200.00 for each lots.
- Renewed trade license for the year 2013 E.C, tax clearance, registration for VAT and TIN must be possessed.
- A Certificates of Registration at the Ministry of Construction and Urban Development as well as Regional line Bureaus for the year 2013 E.C. and Ministry of Water Irrigation and Energy as well as Regional line Bureaus for the year 2013 E.C.
- All (each lots) or bids shall be valid for 90 days after bid opening
- One contractors can procure or participate only on one lot in the woreda
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred birr for Each Lots)
- One original and two copies of Technical and Financial Bids sealed separately and enclosed in one mother envelop in accordance with the requirements presented in the instructions to the
- Bidders should be submitted to the address below, until 30 consecutive days from the date of published on Ethiopian Herald News Paper
- Completion time for the projects construction is six (6 and 3) months accordingly
- The bid will be closed on 31″ consecutive days of 10:00 A Mor (4:00 Local time), and the Bid will opened in the moming at 10:30 AM (430 Local time) in the presence of Bidders or legal representatives who want to attend the opening a Benishangul Gumuz Regional State agriculture &natural resource bureau Development response to displacement Impact Project (DRDIP) Coordination Unit office on 31% consecutive days. If the 31st is not working day, the next working day shall be the bid opening day
- Notification on Herald is final & Approved
- The Woreda reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
- If any further information or inquires please contact the following procurement officer : Attn: Mr. Bula Fite Mao and Komo special Woreda DRDIP Coordination Unit Procurement Officer +251923-388-1 -88/ Mr Tesfaye lemesa maokomo special woreda procurement Coordinator +251-09-12-82-76-47
The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Mao and Komo Special
Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resource Office