Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Health Bureau, Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Health Bureau
RE- INVITATION TO BID
INVITATION TO BID FOR CONSTRUCTING packaged menstrual hygiene management for Primary & secondary school
TO: ALL NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDERS (NCB)
CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY GC/BC 7 (seven)
AND ABOVE WITH RENEWED Tread LICENSE AND
REGISTRATION Tin, VAT, TAX CLEARANCE,
Temporary registration suppliers, ONLINE REGIST
RATION, CERTIFICATE, VALID FOR THE YEAR 2019
G.C (2012 E.C) Other legality Documents.
THE BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL state Health Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for the construction and completion of packaged menstrual hygiene management for primary & secondary school:
- Lot one:- the construction of packaged menstrual hygiene management one (1) at asosa town asosa primary school
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 100 (one hundred Birr / from BENISHANGUL GUMZ Health Bureau procurement specialist room 502.
- Bidders may obtain further information from, BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONE Health bureau WASH PROGRAM & UNICEF.
- All bids must be accompanied by bid security OF 40,000 (forty thousand ETB) &bid validity period & bid security shall be valid for 60 days plus 28 calendar days starting from bid opening date. the bid security shall be payable on demand to the employer & must be certified payment order in Cash (CPO) form or unconditional bank guarantee.
- Late the bid will be rejected. The sealed & wax envelopes containing one original & two copies of financial & two copies of technical offer documents along with the bid security in separate wax-sealed envelope. Technical & Financial envelop should be final envelop by outer mother envelope addressed to Benishangul Gumuze health bureau -Asosa town Asosa primary school site. A bid shall be hand-delivered to procurement specialist Room number 502
- Bids must be submitted their bid on/before the TWENTY-ONE (21) calendar days from the first date of this national competitive Bid (NCB) announcement by the health bureau and the bid will be Closed on this 21 day, closed at 8:00 local time & opened at 8:30 local time at the same day. if the 21st calendar day is a holy day, it will be on the next working day.
- The construction of the works shall be completed within a maximum of 60 sixty calendar days starting from the contract signing.
- Bidders are required to visit the site and read the (ITB) & bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the schedules.
- bidders participated on this bids those who have not accomplished the projects of ONE WASH Program, UNICEF on time & handed over provisional and final acceptance will be automatically rejected
- The employer reserves the right to reject part or all bids.
BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL
state Health Bureau