Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Bambasi Woreda Finance and Economic Development Office
Invitation to Bids
Procurement Reference Number: Ba-NCB-01,02 and 03- 2013
The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Bambasi Woreda Finance and Economic Development Office has received fund from the Developmental Response to Displacement Impact Project (DRDIP) and it intends to procurement of Small Scale Irrigation Project. And the woreda invites interested, eligible and qualified bidders for the following Construction Small Scale Irrigation Projects at Middle Sonka, Ayeshen kebele, and Expansion of Human Health center at Bambasi Town:
- Lot One: Construction Small Scale Irrigation Projects at Middle Sonka kebele, the bidder must possess a construction license of WWGC/WWC-4 and above and bid security birr 300,000.00 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guaranty or CPO.
- Lot_Two: Construction Small Scale Irrigation Projects at Ayeshen kebele and, the bidder must possess a construction license of WWGC/WWC-5 and above and bid security birr 200,000.00 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guaranty or CPO.
- Lot Three: Expansion of Human Health Center at Bambasi, town, the bidder must possess a construction license of BC – 5 or GC 6 and above and bid security birr 100,000.00 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guaranty or CPO.
- In order to Owen or procure the bid document the bidder must pay/spent non-returnable birr 200.00 for each lots.
- Renewed trade license for the year 2013 E.C, tax clearance, registration for VAT and TIN must be possessed
- A Certificates of Registration at the Ministry of Construction and Urban Development as well as Regional line Bureaus for the year 2013 E.C. and Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Energy as well as Regional line Bureaus for the year 2013 E.C.
- All (each lots) or bids shall be valid for 90 days after bid opening
- One contractors can procure or participate only on one lot in the woreda
- A complete set of bidding Documents in English will be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200,00 (Two Hundred birr for Each Lots).
- 10. One original and two copies of Technical and Financial Bids sealed separately and enclosed in one mother envelope in accordance with the requirements presented in the instructions to the Bidders should be submitted to the address below, until 30 consecutive days from the date of published on Ethiopian Herald Newspaper.
- Completion time for the projects construction is six (6 and 3) months accordingly.
- The bid will be closed on 31st consecutive days of 10:00 AM or ( 4:00 Local time) and the Bid will opened in the morning at 10:30 AM (4:30 Local time) in the presence of Bidders or legal representatives who want to attend the opening at Bambasi woreda Finance and Economic Development office on 31st consecutive days. If the 31″ is not working day, the next working day shall be the bid opening day
- The Woreda reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
- If any further information or inquires please contact the following phone no:
Mob : +251-913-398-672 and
Officer +251- 574-410-210
The Benishangul Gumuz Regional
State Bambasi Woreda Finance and
Economic Development Office