B/G/R/State Water Works Construction Enterprise
Ethiopian Herald Dec20,2020
Invitation for Bids (IF B)
- The B/G/ Water Works Construction Enterprise has planned to strengthen its implementation capacity from its own budget. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the SUPPLY OF ELECTRO MECHANICAL EQUIPMENTS (Generators, Submersible Pump & Switch Board)
- The Enterprise now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders, who have renewed license for the year, registered for VAT and TIN, for the supply of the Items described above.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder by submitting a written application to the above & upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr only), at Ministry of Water Resource, Room no 4
- Bids must be delivered to the above address, on 15th day after the day announced on the Ethiopian Herald at 4:00 (local time), at Ministry of Water Resource, Room no 4 and must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 2% (Two percent) of the total bid price in the form of certified check or un conditional bank guarantee from a domestic reputable Bank sealed in separate envelope or together with the technical part.
- The Technical part of the Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representative who choose to attend at the 15th day at 4:30 (Local time) after the day announced on the Ethiopian Herald at Ministry of Water Resources, Addis Ababa. If the delivery and the opening day lies on the Saturday, Sunday and holyday, the next working day will be the delivery and the opening date of the bid.
- The Financial part of the bid proposal will be opened in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representative who chose to attend after technical part of the bid proposal evaluation is over on 5th day after the technical evaluation date, at 8:30 (local time) at the head office the Enterprise. Assosa town.
- The Enterprise reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of:
P.O. Box. 233
B/G/Water Works Construction Enterprise