Amhara Region Electric Utility, የአማራ ክልል ኤሌክትሪክ አገልግሎት
INVITATION TO NATIONAL
COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) FOR THE
CONSTRUCTION OF WAREHOUSE, ROADWAY AND
Procurement Reference Number: CEU-AEU/
BID SECURITY AMOUNT
BID OPENING AND CLOSING DATE RESPECTIVELY
For the Construction of Warehouse, Roadway and Fence at Bahir Dar
April 29, 2020 at 8:30 PM & 8:00 PM (local time)
- Bid title: Construction of Warehouse, Roadway and
- Fence at Bahir Dar.
2. The Amhara Region Electric utility invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders that have GC-5 or BC-5 Above. Construction Licenses valid for the current Ethiopian Fiscal Year. (EFY.2012), Trade License valid for the current Ethiopian Fiscal Year (EPY, 2012). VAT Registration Certificate, TIN Certificate, valid Tax Clearance
Certificate and with Registration in the Suppliers List of Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPA). for the Construction of Warehouse, Roadway and Fence at Bahir Dar. By providing all necessary Materials, Equipment and Labor which is proposed to be built in Ethiopia whereas. Bahir Dar city, Kebele 16, (around Amhara Region Electric Utility Office)
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the OPEN Bid Tendering Procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia. Bidders who participate must have similar experience to the proposed Works.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and clarification on the bid Documents from:
Amhara Region Electric utility (AEU).
PLW & Facility Office
Tel- +251 582-20-74-69/+251 583-20-19-57
Fax 251 583-20-32-85
Bahir Dar – Ethiopia
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents prepared in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders from AEU (Amhara Region Electric utility), (Kebele 16, in front of NOC at Hakika Building 2nd floor) Region office Procurement & Facility Office No-9 Tel -251 58220-74-69/251 583-20-19-57 from 8:30 am up to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday upon through presentation of a duly signed and sealed application letter written in English on the Bidder’s Official Letter head, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 2000.00 (TWO THOUSAND BIRR) from the first date of this announcement on the newspaper. The method of payment for purchasing the bid document will be in Cash. Hard copies of the bid documents could be hand-picked in person by the bidder’s representative mentioned in the application letter upon presentation of an Identification Card. The Employer assumes no liability for loss or late delivery of the purchased bid document.
6. Bid proposals comprising One Original and One Copies of the Technical (Qualification) and Financial Proposals in separate envelopes as per the instruction of the bid document. It should be presented to AEU (Amhara Region Electric utility) Region office, Procurement & Facility Office No 09. Tel- 251 582-20-74-60/251 583-20-19-57 on or before May 18.2020 at 8:30 PM (local time). Late bids shall be rejected and will be returned unopened to the Bidder.
7. All bids must be accompanied by Bid Security as specified above in the table or in the purchased tender documents. The Bid Security shall be in the form CPO and an Uncon ditional Bank Guarantee
8. Bids will be closed and opened in the presence of the Bidders or their legal representatives on May 18, 2020 at 8:00 and 8:30 PM in the Afternoon respectively at AEU (Amhara Region Electric utility) Region office, PLW & Facility office 2nd floor, Office No. 09.
9. The Amhara Region Electric utility (Employer) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Bidders are instructed to fill; sign and wax seal all the forms of the bid documents. All Bids must include value added tax (VAT) on the summary of the bid price. Partial rebate, like Fixed sun and rebate on some items is not acceptable
AMHARA REGION ELECTRIC UTILITY
PLW & FACILITY OFFICE
BAHIR DAR, ETHIOPIA Tel- +251 582-20-74-69/251583-20-19-57 Fax 251 583- 20-32-85