American International Health Alliance
RE: – Invitation to External Audit
The American International Health Alliance (AIHA) is a US-based not-for-profit organization that implements health system strengthening and human resource development programs around the world through “twinning” and other professional “peer-to-peer” methods. Our office has been operating in Ethiopia since November 2006.
AIHA -TC invites eligible Audit Firms to compete for statutory annual audit services that the organization would like to materialize for the next three years.
The initial engagement will be to perform an annual audit of our book of accounts for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2020.
Qualified and interested audit firms fulfill the following criteria are invited to submit your FINANCIAL and TECHNICAL PROPOSAL in wax-sealed and stamped envelopes.
- Copy of Renewal Trade License ( Current Year)
- TIN & VAT registration certificate
- Certificate of Competence from the Office of Federal Audit General and certificate of registration of Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia(AABE)
- Must have solid experience in international NGOs audit
- The audit firm should be equipped with adequate and well-experienced personnel
- The audit firms should provide certificates and other legal documents certifying qualification for performing similar assignments if any;
Audit report for all accounts and ICM.
Application Procedures and Deadline
Interested and eligible applicants may submit their technical and financial proposals along with their company profile, including credit terms and any other relevant information on or before December 20, 2020, to the following address
- American International Health Alliance
- P.O.Box 1470-code 1110
- Addis Ababa