Ambo Farmer's Cooperative Union, የአምቦ የገበሬዎች ህብረት ስራ ዩኒየን ኃ.የተ
INVITATION FOR BID
The Ambo Farmers Cooperative Union now invites eligible bidders for the construction Mechanization Service Center (MSC).
Ambo Farmers Cooperative Union towards to construct Mechanization Service Center (MSC) al Dendi Woreda
1. Ambo Farmers Cooperative Union now invites all contractors of category general or building contractors of GC 5/BCS & above with renewed their license valid for the year 2012 EC for furnishing the necessary labor, material, equipment & service for the construction of the Mechanization Service Center (MSC) for Dendi Woreda.
2. Bidding documents may be purchased at the office of respective Ambo Farmers Cooperative Union office
3.up on submission of written application and a nonrefundable fee of birr 500:00 (Five hundred birr only) starting from first date notice viewed on Newspaper during office hours through Monday to Friday
4. A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and TIN registration certificate, valid trade license and valid.
5. registration certificate with ministry of construction or Oromia construction authority, must be submitted attached with the application. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO or unconditional bank guarantee of 200,000 (two hundred thousand ) birr valid for 118 days after the dale of bid opining, the bid security must be addressed to respective Ambo Farmers Cooperative Union & wax scaled bid security must be put in the original technical document. Failure to do this will result in automatic rejection. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the federal democratic republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders i.e. (to stages: the first stage is preliminary and technical evaluation & the second stages is financial evaluation). A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders up on submission of Written Application, VAT registration Certificate, Ministry of Construction or Oromia Construction Authority, Renewed Registration Certificate. Renewed Trade registration Certificate, Renewed Trade License, Tax payer registration Certificate and tax Clearance from concerning authority and registration in the FPPA’s to the address staled below and up on payment of a non refundable fee of Ethiopian birr 500 (five hundred birr only) only in cash starting from the first announcement date on the newspaper during office hours though Monday to Friday,
6. Submission and opining of the bid in Ambo Farmers Cooperative Union office
- a. The dead line of bid (both technical qualification and financial offers independently) submission shall be on or before at 8:00 local time of 21th calander days from first announcement date.
- b. The original and copy of the technical qualification documents shall be placed in a wax sealed envelope marked as “technical qualification documents” and both envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in the data sheet and be clearly marked as “TO BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE”
- C. The original and copy of the financial offer documents shall be placed in a wax sealed envelope marked as “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENTS” and both envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax scaled. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other Information indicated on in the data sheet and be clearly marked as “To be opened only in the presence of tender Committee”.
- d. The sealing, signing and marking of the bids must be according to guidelines stated under instruction of bidders.
- e. The qualification document will be opened all the same day (21) Calendar day at 8:30 local time.
- f. The financial offer document shall remain scaled and deposited in a box prepared for this purpose in the presence of auditor or any other authorized body by the client, until financial offers (S) of qualified bidders are opened publicity.
- g. Any attempts of submission forged (false) document and /or indication of financial offer on the technical qualification document shall result in rejection of the bid.
- h. The client shall not bear and responsibility for misplacement of “Technical Qualification document” in “The Financial Offer Document” envelops or vice versa, which result in rejection of the bidder.
7. The validity of the bid shall be 90 calendar days from the date of bid opening.
8. The Ambo Farmers Cooperative Union has the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
The Ambo Farmers Cooperative Union
Anthoo For further Information:
+ 251 0112609842/0112363399