Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
Ethiopian Herald Dec22,2020
INVITATION FOR BID
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDINGS (NCB)
- Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Organization: Agricultural Transformation Agency
- IFB Title: Procurement of Bore Hole Drilling & Installation of Solar Powered Water Pumps with Distribution Pipelines for Harbu Nursery Site Amhara region.
- IFB Number: ATA-NCB-G-2020-0044
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has funds and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contract for the Supply and Delivery of goods.
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Bidders to submit their technical and financial offers for the Procurement of Bore Hole Drilling & Installation of Solar Powered Water Pumps with Distribution Pipelines for Harbu Nursery Site Amhara region.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee Ethiopian Birr 200 (ETB Two hundred only). The method of payment will be in Cash/CPO.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00 PM January 6, 2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:30 PM January 6, 2021. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Ethiopian Birr 30,000.00 (Birr Thirty Thousand only) valid for 120 days.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the Bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing
- . Bidder should submit a copy of renewed Trade License, VAT Registration certificate, tax clearance, certificate of registration from public procurement agency, and TIN certificate
- After receipt of bids, ATA reserves the right to request any additional information or seek clarifications from the bidder to ascertain responsiveness of bids received.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Agency during office hours addressed below.
- . The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The Address referred to above is: Senior Operation Director Office, 7th floor Bole, off Meskel Flower Road /Behind Mega Building – Across Commercial Graduates Association, 74th floor Tel. +251-115-570678/85 or cell phone +251911-646029 Fax +251-115 570668
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA)