Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDINGS (NCB)
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
Organization: Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency.
IFB Title: Supply of Licence renewal.
IFB Number: ATA-NCB-S-2020-0005
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has funds and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contract for the Supply and Delivery of Licence.
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders to submit their technical and financial offers for the Supply of Licence Renewal.
Microsoft®O365E3Open Shrd Svr Monthly Subscriptions Volume License Government OLP 1 License – for 12 Months
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
4. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be sent through the e-mail address of all interested bidders without any cost. So, bidders are requested to send their interest through the below indicated e-mail address before the deadline of the bid closing date. firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 AM June 09, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10:30 AM June 09, 2020. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Ethiopian Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Only) or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the Bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
7. Bidder should submit a copy of renewed Trade Licence, VAT Registration certificate, tax clearance, certificate of registration from public procurement agency, and TIN certificate
8. After receipt of bids, ATA reserves the right to request any additional information or seek clarifications from the bidder to ascertain the responsiveness of bids received.
9. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Agency during office hours addressed below.
10. The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
11. The address referred to above is:
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA)
Bole, off Meskel Flower Road /Behind Mega Building – Across Commercial Graduates
Association, 74th floor (procurement Unit)
Tel. +251-115-570678/85 or cell phone +2519-11715331
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia