Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB]
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDINGS (NCB]
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Organization: Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency.
IFB Title: Radio Advertisement Service Via National Radio Stations.
IFB Number: ATA-NCB-S-2020-0011
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency of Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has funds and itintends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contract for the supply and Delivery of Licence
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Bidders tosubmit their technical and financial offers for the Radio Advertisement Service Via National Radio Stations.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open tendering procedures contained in the PublicProcurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Bidding isopen to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding document in English shall be send through e-mail address of all interestedbidders without any cost. So, bidders are requested to send their interest through the below indicated e-mailaddress before the deadline of the bid closing date. firstname.lastname@example.org
- . Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 AM October 27,2020. Electronic biddingwill not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10:30 AM October 27,2020. All Bidsmust be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Ethiopian Birr 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Only)or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the Bidding document that she/he acquired to participate underthis invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they arerepresenting.
- Bidder should submit a copy of renewed Trade Licence, VAT Registration certificate, tax clearance,certificate of registration from public procurement agency, and TIN certificate
- After receipt of bids, ATA reserves the right to request any additional information or seek clarificationsfrom the bidder to ascertain responsiveness of bids received.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Agency during office hours addressedbelow.
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The Address referred to above is:
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA)
Bole, off Meskel Flower Road /Behind Mega Building – Across Commercial Graduates
Association, 7th floor (procurement Unit)
Tel. +251-115-570678/85 or cell phone +2519-11715331
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia