Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency, የኢትዮጵያ ግብርና ትራንስፎርሜሽን ኤጀንሲ
INVITATION TO BID
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Organization: Agricultural Transformation Agency
IFB Title: Supply and Delivery of Plastic Sheet
IFB Number: ATA-NCB-G-2020-0018
- The Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency is an initiative of the Government of Ethiopia (GoE), which was established by federal regulation in January 2011. The primary aim of the Agency is to promote agricultural sector transformation by enhancing and supporting existing structures of government, private sector and other non-governmental partners, to address systemic bottlenecks in the agricultural sector and deliver on a priority national agenda to achieve growth and food security.
- The Agency has funds and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contract for Supply and Delivery of Plastic Sheet
Description of item
1 1.4 x1 M width
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement of Supply and Delivery of Plastic Sheet
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
- Bidding documents in English can be avail for interested bidders on the submission of your request to the below E-Mail address without charge.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00 PM May 22, 2020. Electronic bidding is permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:30 PM May 22, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand birr only) or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing
- Bidder should submit a copy of renewed Trade Licence, VAT Registration certificate, and TIN certificate
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The address referred to above is:
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA)
Bole: Off Mescal Flower Road, Across Commercial graduates
association, on Sterling (Building 7th floor (Procurement Unit)
P.O. Box: 708, E-Mail Damte.Mengistu@ata.gov.et
Tel. +251-11-1570665/Cell Phone 251 911 660518
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia