Africa Center of Excellence for Water Management
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Implementing Agency: Africa Center of Excellent for Water Management (ACEWM)
- Place of assignment: Addis Ababa University- 4 kilo Comps, Addis Ababa- Ethiopia
- Name of Project: Eastern and Southern Africa Higher Education Centers of Excellence (ACE II)
- Project ID: P151847: Credit No: IDA-57940
- Assignment Title: Website Design and Development for ACEWM
Procurement Reference No: ET-AAU-CEWM-CS-LCS/2020/2013 Federal Democratic Republics of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Eastern and Southern Africa Higher Education Centers of Excellence ((ACE II), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services “The Services include Website Design and Development for Africa Center of Excellence for Water Management (ACEWM) expected to be carried out over two (2)-months from commencement.
The detailed Term of Reference (ToR) for the assignment can be obtained at the address given below www.acewm-aau.org. Those who wish to obtain the TOR through email can request so at the address given below.
The Africa Center of Excellence for Water Management hosted under Addis Ababa University, now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services, Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- Core business and years in business
- Specific experiences of conducting similar assignments on website design and development in the higher educational institutes, research centers, and in higher national and international organizations.
- The technical and managerial capability of the firm, the structure of the organization, general qualification, and a number of staff. Detail of Key Experts will not be evaluated at this shortlisting stage.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraph 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17of the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers: Procurement in Investment Project Financing-Goods. Works Non-Consulting and Consulting Services dated July 2016 Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (Procurement Regulations), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Least Cost Based Selection (LCBS) method set out in the Procurement Regulations,
An interested consultant may obtain further information at the address below during office hours from 8:00 am-12:30 pm and to 1:30-5:30 pm (local time)
Expressions of interest must be delivered only including relevant documents in a written form to the address below in person or by
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Dec 31, 2020. If your interested to send EOI by email 14 sequentially arrange the documents and include them in one PDF. The subject line of the email is EOI Website Design and Development for ACEWM.
Africa Center of Excellence for Water Management (ACEWM)
4 kilo Compass-Addis Ababa University
New Building (Digital Lapidary), 4th floor- Office No-403
P.O.Box – 11756
Attn: Senior Procurement Specialist
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia