Afar Regional State Water Irrigaton and Energy
Ethiopian Herald Dec13,2020
Invitation for Competitive Bids
Afar National Regional State Water, Irrigation and Energy Bureau
Procurement of Galvanized Steel (GS) Pipes and Fittings
Procurement Ref. No.-AIWIEB/WSSD/NCB/G/03/2013
- The ANRS Water, Irrigation and Energy Bureau (WIEB) has allocated budget and intends to apply part of funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for Procurement of Galvanized Steel (GS) Pipes and Fittings:
- The AfNRS WIEB now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Galvanized Steel (GS) Pipes and Fittings.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) a procedure specified in the AfNRS Procurement Guideline and is open to all bidders from eligible Sources Countries as defined in the Guideline.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days after Bid opening. Bids must be accompanied by bid security amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand) in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO. Bids shall be delivered on or before 9:30am, December/29, 2020 using the address indicated below. Bids shall be opened at 10:00am, December 29, 2020 in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Qualification requirements include: All Suppliers with valid trade license for the budget year:- (1) The Essential business licenses and certificates and legal certificate of dealership or sole agency (ii) completion of at least two similar contracts in the last 5 (five) years, (ii) average annual turnover of at least 1.5 times the bid price in the last 5 (five) years, (iv) submission of quality assurance certificates (ISO or equivalent) and manufacturer’s authorization letter. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents,
- A complete set of Bidding Document in English can be purchased directly from the AfNRS WIEB, Afar, Samara Procurement, Finance & Property Administration Directorate, up on payment of a non refundable fee Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred Birr).
- Bidders should present renewed Trade License for the year 2013 E.C, TIN, VAT and Supplier’s Registration Certificate.
- The Bureau has the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award,
- Address: Afar Regional State Water, Irrigation and
Energy Bureau, Procurement, F/P/A/Directorate,
Ground Floor, Room Number-6,
Telephone number – 033 866 9307, Samara, Ethiopia
Afar Regional State Water, Irrigation and Energy Bureau