Afar Region Water,Irrigation And Energy Bureau
Request for Bids
Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
Name of Project: Water Supply. Sanitation and Hygiene
Contract Title: Procurement of 1 Deep Well Drilling &
Construction for Ewa Woreda Bisink Village.
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: DA-64450
RFB Reference No.: ET-AFAR BWIE-189815-CW-RFB
- The Federal Government of Ethiopia has received financing from development partners such as World Bank, DFID, AfDB, UNICEF, KOICA, Government of Finland and Government of Ethiopia through CWA toward the cost of the Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme (One WaSH National Program) phase II, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of 1 Deep Well Drilling & Construction for Ewa Woreda Bisink Village of Afar NRS.
- The Afar National Regional State Bureau of Water,Irrigation and Energy now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for 1 Deep Well Drilling & Construction for Ewa Woreda Bisink Village.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National competitive Bidding (NCB) procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested bidders have to provide information on available manpower, equipment & machinery, accessories & tools, vehicles, experience in similar project as well as renewed Water Works Registration and Trade License for the year 2013 E.C, VAT and TIN certificate and other relevant information as specified in the bidding document.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Afar National Regional State, Bureau of Water, Irrigation & Energy and inspect the bidding document during office hours,
- The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be cash payment. The document will be delivered in person duly authorized to collect the document.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of one Hundred Twenty (120) days. Bids shall be delivered on or before February 22, 2021 4:00am. Bids shall be opened on February 22, 2021 10:30am in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. (Local time)
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Birr 80,000.00 (Eighty Thousands) in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO.
- The address(es) referred to above is (are): Afar National Regional State,
Bureau of Water, Irrigation & Energy
Ground Floor, Room Number-7
Telephone Number: +251338669031/+251338669210