The Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division Office
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (CONSULTING SERVICES, FIRMS SELECTION)
- Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia;
- Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority,
- Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division;
- Name of the Project: Akaki, Sebeta, and Sendafa Bake Water Supply System in Oromia Special Zone (A.A Water Source Area Community)
Assignment Title: Consultancy Service for Study, Detail Design & Tender document preparation phase I, and Construction Supervision and Contract Administration Phase ll of (Akaki, Sebeta and Sendafa Bake Water Supply System in Oromia special zone (A.A water Source area community)
Procurement Reference No.: AAWSA/WSIDD/GOV/NCB/CS001/2021
- The Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division Office has intended to allocate finance for Akaki, Sebeta and Sendafa Bake Water Supply System in Oromia Special Zone (A.A Water Source Area Community), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services (Study, Detail Design, Contract Administration and Construction Supervision)
- The consulting services (“the Services’) include:
- 2.1 Phase 1: Water Supply System Design and Tender Document Preparation
- Data collection and Analysis
- Design of a complete water supply system
- Preparation of Engineering Drawing, Reports and Cost Estimates
- Preparation of Socio-Economic and Environmental Impact Assessment Reports
- Procurement/ Tender Document preparation component:
2.2 Phase II: Construction Supervision and Contract Administration
This is a lump sum and time-based contract. The consultancy service is expected to take 7(seven) months for phase I and 18 (Eighteen) months for phase II.
- 3. The consulting firm to be hired must be highly competent/reputable and must have experienced key professionals and appropriate support staff with ample work experience.
- 4. The AAWSA-Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to express their interest in providing the services. Interested consulting firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the consulting services (brochures, core business, years of experience in the business, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, technical and managerial organizational structure of the firm, availability of appropriate skills, general qualification etc…).
- 5. Consultants may associate with other firms is the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications. The Expression of Interest should clearly specify the type of relationship the consultants propose to establish.
- 6. The consulting firm will be selected under Quality and Cost Based selection /QCBS/ method in accordance with Public Procurement Agency (PPA’s) procedures for selection and employment of consultants.
- 7. Bidders/Consulting Firms who had poor performance and bad conduct in the previous relation with the AAWSA, WSIDD cannot participate in this bid.
- 8. Interested consulting firm can obtain further information and collection of full set of TOR document (soft Copy) from the Procurement Department at the address below during working hours.
- 9. Expression of Interest must be delivered in two hard copies to the address below (in person, mail) on or before January 22, 2021.
- 10. The A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids.
Address: AAWSA- Water and Sanitation
Infrastructure Development Division, Lideta
subcity Woreda 08 around condominium
houses on the left side of Lideta Menafesha.
Attn: Mrs. Mestawot Abebe,
Procurement Support Process Head
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org