Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority
INVITATION FOR BID
- Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division
- Procurement Reference number AAWSA/WSIDDI GOVI NCB/G001/2020
- The Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division invites sealed bid from eligible bidders for the procurement of genuine vehicle spare parts, Lot one- Toyota vehicle spare parts Lot two- Ford vehicle spare parts Lot Three- Nissan vehicle spare parts Lot Four- Bishoftu vehicle spare parts
- The Invitation is open for suppliers who have registered with the relevant government offices in Ethiopia and renewed license for the current year.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Support process office of the division and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during working hours from 8:30 AM-12:30 PM in the morning and T:30 PM to 5:30 PM in the afternoon.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders from September 9/2020, onwards during office hours at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 300 (Three hundred) Ethiopian Birr. The method of payment will be in cash.
- The Bid is two envelops bid and must be delivered with one original and two copies of the technical and financial proposal in separate envelopes to the address below during at or before 2:00 pm on October 2/2020,
- The bid shall be valid for the period of ninety (90) days and shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of Birr 30, 30,000.00 (Thirty thousand) for the lot one, Birr 25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand) for lot two, Birr 10,000,00 (Ten thousand) for lot three, and Birr 20,000.00 (Twenty thousand) for lot four in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO (which should be valid for 120 calendar days starting from the date of bid opening).
- All eligibility certificates should be found in the original and copy document of the technical envelope and are submitted in the tender box on or before the closing date.
- The Bid shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose two attend at the address below October 2/2020 at 2:30 pm. Late Bids shall be rejected.
- The A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Infra-Structure Development Division reserves the right to increasel decrease by 20% the services indicated in the tender document.
- The A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Infra-Structure Development Division reserve the right to reject any or all of the bids.
The address referred to the above is:
Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority Water and
Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division
Address: Lideta Sub City Woreda 08 around Lideta
Condominium Houses on the left side of Lideta