Addis Ababa City Water and Sewerage Authority
Ethiopian Herald Sep22,2020
Invitation to Bid
- The Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority Water und Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division
- Procurement Reference number: AAWSA/W SIDD/ GOVINCB/W008/2929
- The A. A. Water and Sewerage Authority- Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division invites sealed bid from eligible bidders for supply and installation of sewer pipes & fittings, and Construction of civil works (includes tunneling) for Chefe 26 km Sewer network implementation Project in Addis Ababa.
- The Invitation is open for contractors under the category of GC/WC grade 5 and above who have registered with the relevant government offices in Ethiopia and renewed their License for the current year.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia,
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement team of the division and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during working hours from 8:30 AM-12:30 PM in the morning and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM in the afternoon.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders from September 18, 2020, onwards during office hours at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 500 (five hundred). The method of payment will be in cash
- The bid is two envelop bid and must be delivered with one original and two copies of the technical and financial proposal in separate envelopes to the address given below at or before October 13, 2020, at 2:00 pm.
- The bid shall be valid for the period of ninety (90) days and shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 500,000 (birr five hundred thousand only) in the form of an unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO (which should be valid for 120 calendar days starting from the date of bid opening). Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on October 13, 2020, at 2:30 pm.
- The AA W.SA Water and Sanitation Infra-structure Development Division reserve the right to reject any or all of the bids.
- A.A. Water and Sewerage Authority: – Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division Lideta Sub-city Woreda 08 around Condominium houses on the left side of Lideta menafesha.
Attention- Mrs. Mestawot Abebe, Procurement Support Process Head,