Tekrariwa Plastic Products Manufacturing P.L.C
INVITATION TO BIDDERS
Tekrariwa plastic products manufacturing plc invites interested and qualified auditors to audit its accounts in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the year ended December 31, 2020 G.C. Audit work will be executed in Bahir dar Bidders can submit their bid documents considering the following conditions:
1. Requirements to be fulfilled by the prospective bidder:
- Certificate of professional competence issued by a recognized body having a legal mandate to give such certification:
- Authorization by the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia to conduct audits.
- Trade license renewed for the year 2013 FC
- Taxpayers registration certificate and/or VAT registration certificate as may be appropriate
- Bid security (bond 2% of the total offer by means of a CPO issued from a recognized bank
2. Bidders are required to collect bid documents, instructions and other information at Tekrariwa plastic products manufacturing plc Bahir dar office located at Abay mado,
3. Bidders are required to submit a technical proposal. a financial proposal & CPO in three separate clearly marked sealed envelopes at Tekrariwa plastic products manufacturing ple Bahir dar. The bid is open for 15 consecutive days from the date of this announcement any proposals received after the deadline will be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
4. In the next day (16th day), the bid will be closed at 3:00 local time and will be opened at 3:30 local time at Tekrariwa plastic products manufacturing plc Bahir dar factory in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who want to attend.
5. The company reserves the right to reject any or all bids and specifically reserves the right to make the award in the best interests of the company,
6. Bid documents can be purchased at a non refundable fee of birr 200.
For further information
Tel. 0583210030 Email,bplastic email@example.com
P.O. Box. 2295