Invitation for car rent
TechnoServe (TNS) is a nonpolitical, not for profit, nonsectarian international NGO that helps entrepreneurial men and women in poor areas of the developing world to build businesses that create income, opportunity and economic growth for their families, their communities and their countries. Currently, TNS is implementing several economic development programs in Ethiopia to help small scale farmers to enhance their income by improving the quality of their farm products.
In addition to its Addis Ababa central office, TNS Ethiopia has regional office at Jimma, Mejeng , Butajera, Hawassa, Aletawondo, Bule Hora, Bahir Dar, Mekelle, Harrer, Hossana to coordinate its activities at the surrounding Zone & woredas in 120km radius
TechnoServe Addis Ababa office invites interested bidders to submit their bid document to Car rent for one year on a fixed price basis”. Qualified Car rental firms which fulfill the following criteria are invited to participate with the under listed types and specifications
- a. Valid car hires business registration certificate.
- b. Valid TIN number tax certificate.
- c. Ownership Title Certificate for at least 7(seven) Toyota Land Cruisers & 4(four) Toyota Corolla XL
- d. All vehicles with code 3 registered plate number.
- e. Comprehensive insurance coverage for all vehicles
- f. Organized office.
Vehicle rent as per TNS request.
Interested applicants can collect TOR from TNS, and may submit bids in a sealed envelope for their technical and financial proposals along with their company profile on or before October 30,2020 up to 4PM. The completed bid documents shall be dropped in a bid box set for this purpose at the gate of the organization in the address indicated below.
Note: technical and financial proposals shall be submitted in a separate envelops.
- TechnoServe Inc. Ethiopia P.O.Box: 100598:
- Telephone: 0116-62-34-64, Haile G/Selassie Street, 22
- Mazoriya, Rebecca Building, 8th Floor, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- TechnoServe Inc Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject bids partially or fully.