INVITATION TO BID
OPEN NATIONAL COMPETITIVE
BIDDING Tender No. LP/OT/02/ SC/2013
Sugar Corporation invites sealed bids from interested eligible & qualified national bidders to submit their Bid Proposals containing Technical and Financial Proposals separately for the Supply of Fuel, Oil and Lubricants for the next five years.
- Interested eligible national Bidders are invited to participate in this open tender. Bidders Must submit valid Trade License for the year 2012/13 Eth. Cal, Current Tax Clearance, TIN Certificate, VAT Certificate and Suppliers’ Registration Certificates from the mandated public body.
- A complete set of bidding document in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Eth. Birr 500 (Birr Five Hundred) in cash.
Procurement and Logistics
Kasanches, near Development Bank of Ethiopia
Kirkos sub-city Wereda 08
Josif Tito Street
Behind Ki-med University College PLC Building,
4th Floor Room No 402
Tel: +251 11 -550-05-69/552-45-89
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Sealed bid marked as per the instruction given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the BUYER at or before 2:00pm (after noon) on October 26, 2020. The document will be received through bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery
4. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 2:30 pm (after noon) in procurement and Logistics, 4″ floor, Room No 402.
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 500,000.00 (Birr Five hundred Thousand). The Bid Security shall be in the original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or C.P.O. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least one hundred Twenty (120) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid price shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
6. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids