INVITATION TO BID NOTICE OPEN NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
TENDER No. LP/OT/31/ SC/2012
Sugar Corporation invites Sealed bids from interested eligible & qualified National Bidders Relevant Category GC-3 and above to submit their Bid Proposals containing Technical and Financial Proposals separately for the provision of: Construction of Non- Residential Houses at Tana Beles Sugar Development project Town.
Interested eligible national Bidders are invited to participate in this open tender. Bidders Must submit valid Trade License for the year 2012 Eth. Cal, Current Tax Clearance, TIN Certificate, VAT Certificate and Suppliers’ Registration Certificates from the mandated public body.
- A complete set of bidding document in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 500 (Birr Five Hundred) in cash. Sugar Corporation Procurement and Logistics Kasanches, near Development Bank of Ethiopia Josif Tito Street Kirkos sub-city Wereda 08 Behind Ki-med University College PLC Building, 4st Floor Room No 402 Tel: +251 11 -550-05- 69/552-45-89 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Sealed bid marked as per the instruction given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the BUYER at or before 2:30 pm (after noon) on June 18, 2020. The document will be received through bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 3:00 pm. Local time in procurement and Logistics, 4th floor, Room No 402.
- All bids must be accompanied by bid security of Birr 500,000.00 (Birr Five hundred Thousand). The Bid Security shall be in the original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or C.P.O. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least one hundred fifty (150) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid price shall remain valid for One hundred Twenty (120) days after the bid submission deadline.
- Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept of reject any or all bids.