INVITATION TO BID
OPEN NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Tender No. LP/OT/27/SC-2012
1. Sugar Corporation invites sealed bids from interested eligible & qualified national bidders for Construction of 7.05km Left Bank Main Canal Extension & Secondary Canal 14 (LBSC-14) (1050ha) Irrigation Development with Associated Structures at Omo Kuraz No 2 Sugar Devevelpment Project.
2. A complete set of bidding document can be purchased during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 300.00 (Birr Three Hundred) in cash and presentation of 2012 E.C Trade license, TIN, VAT Registration & Suppliers’ Registration Certificates from the concerned public body. This Invitation for bids is open to bidders of building contractor in the level General Contractor or Water Works Construction with Grade 1 and 2 renewed for 2012 EFY.
Procurement and Logestics.
Kasanches, Near Development Bank of Ethiopia,
Behind Ki-med University College plc Building, 4th Floor
Josef Tito Street
Tel: 0115-50 05 69, 0115-15 30 80
P.O. Box 20034-1000
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Sealed bid marked as described in the bidding document and addressed to the above address must be received by the Corporation before 2:00 PM afternoon on June 4, 2020. The document will be received through bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
4. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the above mentioned date and address: at 2:30 PM afternoon in the Corporation Head office’s Conference Hall.
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security: Birr 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Birr) the bid security shall be in the original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The Bid security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninty (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
6. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.