INVITATION TO BID
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING Tender No. FP/OT/11/SC/2020
- Sugar Corporation invites eligible & qualified bidders to submit their bid for the Supply and Delivery of the following Factory Operation Chemicals.
- Interested eligible bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In the case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish a letter of representation from the principal and valid Trade License, TIN, VAT, and Current Tax Clearance, and suppliers’ Registration Certificates.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 500.00 (Birr Five Hundred) in cash.
Procurement and Logistics.Kasanches, Josef Tito Street
Near Development Bank of Ethiopia,Ki-med University College plc 2nd Building,4th Floor Room No. 402P.O. Box 20034-1000Tel: +251 115-51 62 71Fax: +251 11 5 15 30 80
Web site: www.etsugar.gov.et,Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Sealed bid marked as per the instructions given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the BUYER at or before 2:00 pm 10 November 2020. The document will be received through a bid box or hand-delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer or loss or late delivery.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 2:30 pm (afternoon).
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 350,000.00 (Birr ThreeHundred Fifty Thousand) or USD 10,000.00 (USD Ten Thousand)The bid security shall be in the original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPOfrom any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least one Hundred Twenty (120) days after the Bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline
7. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.