INVITATION TO BID
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
TENDER No. FP/OT/08/SC/ 2020
- Sugar Corporation invites eligible & qualified bidders to submit bid for the Recruitment of Consultancy Service for the Corporate Office.
- Interested eligible bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish a letter of representation from the principal and valid Trade license, TIN, VAT, Current Tax Clearance, and Suppliers’ Registration Certificates.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 500.00 (Birr Five Hundred) in cash.
Procurement and Logistics.
Kasanches, Josef Tito Street
Near Development Bank of Ethiopia,
Ki-med University College plc 2nd Building,
4th Floor Room No. 402
Tel: + 251 115-51 62 71/50 05 69
Fax: +251 11 5 15 30 80
Web site: www.etsugar.gov.et,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Bid marked as per the instructions given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the Buyer at or before 2:00 pm (afternoon) 29 September 2020. The document will be received through bid box or hand-delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date specified above at 2:15 pm (afternoon) at 10thfloor conference hall.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 150,000.00 (One Hundred Fifty Thousand Birr) or USD 5,000.00 (USD Five Thousand).The bid security shall be in the original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The Bid security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
7. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.