St. Paul's Hospital Millennium Medical College
Our college has floated a bid for the procurement of Pyro lytic-Hot Hearth Medical Waste Disposing Machine and installation with Referenced number STP/ICB/PG/0011/06/2012 dated at 18th March, 2020. Since bidders are limited to participate on the bid adequately due to the corona virus invasion happened throughout the world, our college want to extend the bid for 20 consecutive days starting from floating day of this extension bid. Then any eligible bidders that fulfill the following criteria can participate to the bid.
- The St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College having legal address at
- St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Pyrolytic-Hot Hearth Medical Waste Disposing Machine and installation.
- The delivery period is: 45 days beginning from the date of contract signing.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given above from 08:00AM 05:00 PM at working days.
- Qualifications requirements include:
- (i) Valid business license indicating the stream of business in which the Bidder is engaged,
- (ii) VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority (only domestic Bidders in case of contract value as specified in BDS),
- (iii) Valid Tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority (domestic Bidders only);
- (iv) Relevant professional practice certificates,
- (v) Foreign bidders must as appropriate submit business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment.
- (vi) Bid security by Cash, check certified by a reputable bank or CPO.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee ETB 200.00. The method of payment will be cash. The Bidding Documents will be sent by hard Copy.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address above at or before nearly about 20th date starting from the date of bid floating 02:00 PM (The exact date will be specified in the bid document). Late bids will be rejected.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address above on about 20th date starting from the bid date floating at 02:15 PM (The exact date will be specified in the bid document).
10. The bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security of: 500,000 ETB.
11. St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
St. Paul’s Hospital