REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) No.SP/INFRA/003/2020
(only National Companies are Eligible)
Consultancy Service for Site Adaptation of school Toilet Block Designs
Splash International (hereinafter “Splash”), is a US-based nonprofit organization registered in Ethiopia under nonprofit organization registered number 3038 by CSOs, in accordance with proclamation number 1113/2019 during re-registration period in April 2019. Splash is dedicated to bringing water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) solutions to children living in urban poverty in Asia and Africa, improving their health and development through sustainable and scalable WASH solutions.
Splash International is currently implementing a School WASH program entitled “WASH in School for Everyone “to improve the health status of all public school in Addis Ababa City. As part of this project Splash has just completed a standard/typical school toilet block design which requires further work to customize the design according to specific site conditions such as soil type, space availability and school type/size. This is, therefore, to invite all interested and eligible local consultants to carry out the site adaptation of typical school toilet block designs in 25 selected public schools in Addis Ababa.
Application Producer and bid submission deadline:
1. Splash International/Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible category VI consulting firms/Consulting Engineers/General or Architectural & Engineering Consultants, with valid license from the Ministry of Urban Development & Construction or its equivalent from Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Energy.
2. Bidders who meet the eligibility requirement can obtain Terms of References (ToR) from the following link:-
………. Or from Splash International/Ethiopia office during 23rd November to 4th December 2020 during office hours.
Attention: Rahel Tadesse, Procurement Coordinator
Bole Sub-city, in front of Ethiopian Civil Service University at Palm Building 4th floor
Tel. +251-251 118 29 6500
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Bids must be delivered in two separate envelopes for technical and financial proposals to the address described above on or before 11:59 AM on 7th December 2020.
4. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by security of 2% of the estimated contract value in the form of Bank guarantee
5. The Bid will be opened in Splash office in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend on the same date of closing but at 2 PM
6. Splash reserves the right to accept or reject all or any parts of the bid at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Interested bidders may obtain further information calling at Tel: +251-911447633 office hours or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or