South Design & Construction Supervision Enterprise
INVITATION FOR BID
For purchase of Water Quality
equipment NCB BID 010/2012
1. South Design and Construction Supervision Enterprise intends to procure Water Quality equipment for different project supervision and contract administration works.
water quality equipment
2. Detail information is indicated in a separate complete set of separate bidding document which may be purchased by interested eligible bidders on payment of a non-returnable fee of birr 200.00 /two hundred birr/
3. Bidders should have relevant trade licenses renewed & valid for the year 2012 E.C VAT registration certificate for total bid amount more than 50,000 birr /fifty thousand Birr/, TIN certificate, and suppliers’ registration certificate.
4. The bid must be delivered wax sealed to the South Design and Construction Supervision Enterprise procurement administration service office No 23 Hawassa and put into the Tender Box prepared for the tender, at or before 2:30 PM on 15th days of this announcement on newspaper.
5. The bid document should be prepared in Technical and financial one original and one copies dully marked “original & copy” on the Envelop for each item with separate and should be put in one outer envelope financial and technical offers must be submitted with our format in the bid document.
6. Bid will be closed at 2:30 PM on 15th days of the announcement and immediately opened at 3:00 pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who are interested to attend at South Design and Construction Supervision Enterprise procurement administration service office No 23 Hawassa city. If the 15th day is not a working day the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
7. The bidders should specify the model and the goods and should give a detail description of the specifications of their items indicated on the bid.
8. The sealed bid should be delivered accompanied by 2% bid security of the total cost, in an acceptable bank guarantee (CPO) or certified cheque, valid for 120 days after bid opening.
9. The enterprise reserves the right to cancel all or parts of the bid. Interested bidders may obtain further information from South Design And Construction Supervision Enterprise procurement administration service office No 23 Hawassa city,
Tel .046 212 5426, Fax: 0462209295.
P. O. Box 116
Full address:- South Design and Construction Supervision Enterprise
located on the Hawassa university avenue
besides SNNPR Road Authority, Hawassa.
The South Design and Construction