South Design & Construction Supervision Enterprise
INVITATATION TO BID
For purchase of soil, concrete, and general laboratory testing equipment and material NCB BID 0012/2013
- South Design and Construction Supervision Enterprise intends to procure Soil concrete, and general laboratory testing equipment and materials for different projects supervision and contract administration works of the construction industry.
- Detail information is indicated in a complete set ofseparate bidding document which may be purchased by interested eligible bidders on payment of a nonreturnable fee of birr 200.00 /two hundred birr/.
- Bidders should have relevant trade license renewed & valid for the current year, VAT registrationcertificate for total bid amount of more than 200,000 birr (Two hundred thousand Birr), TIN certificate and suppliers’ registration certificate.
- The bid must be delivered wax sealed to the South Design and Construction Supervision Enterprise procurement administration service office No 23 Hawassa and put into the tender Box prepared for the tender; at or before 2:30 PM on 15th day of this announcement on Addis Zemen newspaper.
- The bid document should be prepared, Technical and financial one original and two copies dully marked “original & copy” on the Envelop. Technical and financial documents should be prepared separately and should be put in one envelope. Financial and technical offers must be submitted with our format in the bid document.
- . Bid will be closed at 2:30 PM on 15th day of the announcement and immediately opened at 3:00 pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who are interested to attend at South Design and Construction Supervision Enterprise procurement administration service office No 23 Hawassa city. If the 15th day is not a working day, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
- The bidders should specify the model of the goods and should give detail description of the specifications of their items indicated on the bid document.
- Sealed bid should be delivered accompanied by 2% bid security of the total cost, in an acceptable bank guarantee (CPO) or certified cheque, valid for 120 days after bid opening.
- The enterprise reserves the right to cancel all or parts of the bid. Interested bidders may obtain further information from South Design And Construction Supervision Enterprise procurement administration service office No 23 Hawassa city, Tel .046 212 54 26, P.O. BOX 116
Full address: South Design and Construction Supervision Enterprise, located on the Hawassa university avenue besides SNNPR Roads Authority, Hawassa.