SOS Sahel Ethiopia
INITATION TO BID
SOS Sahel Ethiopia jointly with Society for Education, Environment, & Development is implementing European Commission funded project called “Nature for Green Development (N4GD) Sustainabel Natural Resource Management for Secured Livelihiids and Energy Security” in Horo, Horo Buluk, Jima Geneti, Abay chomen, Guduru, & Choman Guduru Districts of Horo GuduruWollega Zon in Oromia regional State”. As part of its program implementation, SOS Sahel Ethiopia would like to purchase 200 pieces of Transitional Beehives for distribution to the project beneficiaries, and herein invites eligible bidders to submit their bid as indicated hereunder.
- Interested bidders shall obtain bid document specifying details of the item from SOS Sahel Ethiopia, Head Office at Addis Ababa or Shambu Field Office.
- Bidder shall submit their price offer in one original and one copy in a sealed envelope until, 29, December 2020, 2:00 pm to SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office in Addis Ababa. Renewed license and registration certificates shall also be provided.
- The bids will be opened on the same date 29, December 2020 at 2:30 pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representative at SOS Sahel Ethiopia Head office, Addis Ababa.
- Interested companies may obtain additional information through Tel No. 0114-16-03-91.
- SOS Sahel Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or the entire bid.