Somali Regional State Revenue Bureau Head Office
Reference Number SRSRB/NCB/009/2013
SOMALI REGIONAL STATE REVENUE BUREAU IS HEREBY ADVERTISING THE BID FOR THE purchase of computer, printer, logistic camera, fingerprint, and office furniture
Bidders Participating in this Bid must fulfill the following Criteria
- Suppliers desiring to participate in public procurement shall have to register themselves using the form made available for this purpose on the website of the Bureau (BoFED).
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority Tax-clearance certificate from inland revenue authority
- A valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority
- Relevant professional practice certificates, as appropriate
- The Agreement governing the formation of the joint venture, or letter of intent form JV, including a draft agreement, in accordance with ITB Clause 18.2, indicating at least the parts of the Works to be executed by the respective partners; and
- Any other document or information required to be completed and submitted by Bidders, as specified in the BDS.
- The detailed bid instruction can be collected at the Procurement unit of Somali Region Revenue Bureau in Jigjiga before the deadline of the advert.
- For further information, please refer to the bid instruction available at the Somali Region Revenue Bureau, Jigjiga
Technical and financial proposals should be delivered as per the following timelines: –
- Bidders are expected to submit the original bid and one copy of the technical and financial document sealed in a separate envelope marked as the original document.
- This bid is open from Tehasas 6, 2013 to Tehasas 12, 2013 EC(8:00 pm) or (2:00 Am)
- The bid documents such as Book and bid instruction are available at the Revenue Bureau Office.
- The bid will be closed on Tehasas 12, 2013 EC) at 10:00 PM or (4:00 AM)
- The bid opening date is expected to be on Tehasas13, 2013 at (2:00 PM) or (8:00 AM) ( the Revenue Bureau Office. If there will be a delay in the bid opening, the date will be communicated beforehand.
NB:-THE BUREAU HAS THE RIGHT TO REJECT ALL OR PART OF THE BID
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the following address
SOMALI REGIONAL STATE REVENUE BUREAU HEAD OFFICE IN JIGJIGA
Tel:- 025 775 4917/Fax 0257754914