Somali regional state Bureau of Innovation and Technology
INVITATION TO BID
Procurement Reference Number: BINT/NCB/004/2013 E.C
- Somali Regional State Innovation and Technology Bureau now invites sealed document to eligible bidders that have local contractors of category GC4 and above with Renewed License for the year 2012 E.C. for the construction of the buildings for the construction of ICT Incubation Centre in jigjiga
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from SRS Bureau of Innovation and Technology, Finance, logistic and Procurement directorate and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Oct. 20-2020 at 8:30-17:30 local time
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application, renewed trade license, VAT certificate, and Tax registration certificate to the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr Three Hundred Birr (300 Birr). The method of payment for local prospective bidders will be in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 AM local time on Nov 04. 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted Late bids will be rejected,
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/representatives who choose to attend m person at the address below at 11:00 AM on Nov 04, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Two Hundred Thousand Birr (200,000.00 Birr).
- To buy a document, the bidder has to present an application letter, original registration certificate from Somali Regional State, Innovation and Technology Bureau license in construction Tax clearance certificate, VAT registration certificate & Tin registration in the competition of construction of ICT Incubation Centre
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible.
- The Bid comprising of the technical and financial documents must be delivered in separate sealed envelopes in two copies as original & copy of the document to the address given below on or before 10:00 A.M. on Nov 04, 2020.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 11:00 A.M. on Nov 04, 2020.
- All bids must be accompanied below a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 200,000.00-Two Hundred Thousand birr/ or equivalent amount in an acceptable form expressed in a freely convertible currency, in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee in the form provided in the Bid Document payable to the Employer at the first demand without any contestation whatsoever, and must be submitted at the address of: -Somali Regional State Innovation and Technology Bureau.
- The Somali Regional State Innovation and Technology Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to alter, amend or cancel this request is deemed to be of interest, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.
Public Body: Somali Regional State Innovation and
Attention: Amin Mahad Mohamed
Floor/Room number: room 4
Street Address: Jigjiga Former Regional Administration Compound
Somali Regional State Innovation and Technology Bureau