Filtu TVET College
Invitation for Bid Somali regional State
Filtu TVET College (FTC)
Somali regional state Filtu TVET college would like to invite interested bidder for
- Lot I cereals and other edible Items
- Lot II vegetables and other edible items
- Lot III meat & Egg
- Lot IV Bread
7. Bidding document may be purchased at Filtu TVET college finance department upon payment for non-refundable Birr 300 (three hundred) within 5 of the 1stappearance of this announcement during the normal working hours,
8. Bidders required to present their renewed license for the year 2013 E.C VAT. Registration certificate, supplier certificate, und taxpayer-identification TIN)
9. All bidders must be accompanied by a bid bond of 2% of the total price of the bid, in the form of insurance, bank guarantee, or CPO before the closing date.
10, Bids will be opened on the 10th days after the announcement on the newspapers at 9:30 am in the presence of the bidders or legal representatives. Late bids shall be rejected. Bidders and also are instructed to submit separate sealed one original & one photocopy of the technical and financial documents separately and should be sealed in an outer envelope.
11. The College has the right to accept or reject any or all bids
12. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information about the bid from
Somali Regional state Filtu TVET College Finance department
Somali regional state Filtu TVET College