Somali Regional State Bureau of Finance & Economic Development
Invitation for Bids
Somali Regional State Bureau of Finance & Economic Development (BoFED) invites to all eligible contractors, companies and other private individuals for the sale of auctor for different public disposal or used vehicles and motorcycles.
- The interested Bidders, companies, individuals will get information on available different old disposal vehicles, motorcycles & other relevant information as specified in the bid document from BOFED.
- Bid shall be valid for 10 Working days starting from the dated published in the Ethiopian Herald, after bid opening and the bidders must be accompanied by bid security (hank guarantee) or CPO not less than 10% for total price of each car they attend, they shall be delivered to the above office on or before closing date @ 09:00 am morning Permitted late bids will be rejected.
- A complete. set of bidding document in Somali will be purchased from Jig-giga Somali Regional stat Finance & Economic Development Bureau, Public Procurement and Property Disposal service Directorate Block 4 room 56, up on payment of a non refundable fee Ethiopian Birr 200. Starting from the day announced/published on Herald journal.
- Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend al 9:00 AM morning at the conference room of the bureau.
- The Bureau reserved the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid.
Somali Regional State Bureau of Finance &
Public Procurement & Property Administration