Society of Human Resource Management
Invitation for External Audit Service
The Society of Human Resource Management in Ethiopia (SHRME) is a professional human resources association established in 2007 by human resource management professionals to promote the role of human resources as a profession and to build the capacity of human resource professionals.
Society of Human Resource Management in Ethiopia (SHRME) is legally registered as an Ethiopian association under Charities and Societies Agency with certificate number 1616. SHRME currently has over 500 professionals, 2 strategic partners, and 50 institutional members. SHRME is accepting proposals from auditing firms to perform annual audits of our book of accounts for the fiscal years of 2011 and 2012 according to the Ethiopian fiscal period. Qualified audit firms that fulfill the following criteria are invited to participate on the bid.
- The audit firm should be registered with the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia;
- Must have solid experience in auditing Civil Service Organizations;
- The audit firm should be equipped with adequate and well-experienced personnel;
- The audit firm should provide legal documents certifying qualification to perform similar assignments;
- Evidence of working relationship and quality assurance mechanisms with accredited international audit firm/s will be a plus.
Audit report for all accounts and associated management letters.
Application procedures and deadline
Interested applicants may submit their technical and financial proposals in separate files along with their company profile on/or before September 9, 2020 5:00pm local time via email to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information/clarification, please contact
us at 0911-609658 or 0911-632962.