SNV Netherlands Development organization
INVITATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF VARIOUS
ATVET COLLEGE MATERIALS
SNV Netherlands Development Organization is working in over 38 developing countries across the world. SNV has been working in Ethiopia since the 1970s and currently operates in eight regional states in three sectors – Agriculture, WASH, and Energy. SNV Netherlands Development Organization (SNV Ethiopia) Horti – LIFE Project would like to float a tender for interested eligible & competitive bidders for the supply of Crop Protection Materials, Soil Laboratory Tools & Equipment, and Grafting Tools as per the attached details on the tender document.
DEADLINE: bids must be delivered to the address below on or before December 4, 2020, up to 5:00 PM
- a) Late bids will not be received.
- b) Interested bidder shall collect the full bid document from SNV Ethiopia Head office till December 4, 2020, from the below SNV Ethiopia Address
- c) Both technical and financial offers should be in separate envelopes and dully signed and stamped.
- d) Technical specification should be complete.
- e) All bid prices should be valid for 45 days.
- f) Bidders are required to furnish the following copies of relevant documents:
- Registration documents,
- VAT registration certificates
- Valid trading license
- OFFICE ADDRESS:
ADDRESS: Logistics Department; SNV Netherlands Development Organisation head office; Bole sub-city, Woreda 2, House number B92/6 Africa Avenue, Opp. Millennium Hall; Next to Skylight Hotel; P. O. Box: 40675, Tel + 251 (0) 11 616 6232, Ext 238; Fax number: +251-116166252; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
SNV-Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid partially or fully.