Wolaita Zone Finance and Economic Development Department
Invitation for Bids
- SNNPRS Wolaita zone Finance and Economy Development Department collaborating with Wolatita zone Water mines and energy Department hereby invites wax-sealed bids, from qualified and eligible Bidders class described below licensed in water well drilling for Drilling and construction of Four (4) Deep Boreholes stated as follows
Woreda /site names
Drilling and construction of Four (4)Deep Boreholes in Hobicha,Abela Abaya, Kawo Koyisha and Duguna fango woredas wolaita zone
WZWMED BH/SWIZC01/2013 NCB
- Bidders should present renewed (for 2012 E.C) business license, registration certificate for VAT, TIN, Evidence for PPA registration and renewed (for 2012 E,C) water resource certificate Registration.
- Bidders shall obtain bid documents upon payment of non-refundable birr 200.00 for each document from the Wolaita Zone Finance and Economy Development Department
- Bids shall be valid for a period of sixty (60) days after the date of Bid opening.
- Bids should be accompanied by a bid Security”fleth Birr 100,000.00 /One Hundred Thousand Birr/ in an acceptable form of (CPO or Bank Guarantee), and shall remain valid and open for acceptance for a period of 90 days after the date of bid opening. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- Bidders are invited to submit financial and technical proposals original and copy separately enclosed in wax closed sealed envelope and the number of copies of both financial & technical documents is three.
- Bids must be delivered to the wolaita zone finance and economy development department Procurement, Finance and Property Adm. Main work Process, Wolaita sodo, Telephone number 0465512116, at or before 2:30 p.m. (8:30 afternoon at local time) on 21″ calendar day from the date of this announcement on Ethiopian News Paper. If the 21s day is not a working day or the date of the National holiday, the bid submission will be on the next working day at the same time and venue. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives at the last date of bid submission, at 3:00 PM (9:00 afternoon at local time) in the afternoon at the Wolaita Zone Finance and Economy Development Department.
- The Departments (WZWMED and WZFEDD) reserves the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
- Full Address: Wolaita zone finance and Economy development department and wolaita zone water, mines, and energy department. Next to higher court building (new building of wolaita zone administration) for WZFEDD and In front of Wolaita Sodo university for WZWMED.
For more information
Telephone number, – 046-551-23-29, 046-551-21-16
Wolaita Soddo, Ethiopia
SNNPRS Wolaita Zone Water Mines
and Energy Department 12