SNNPRS Water, Mine and Energy Development Bureau
INVITATION FOR BIDS SNNPRWMEDB
- SNNPRS Water, Mine, and Energy Development Bureau now invite wax-sealed bids, from qualified and eligible Bidders of WWC and GC with WWC licensed in waterworks construction for the construction of the following Water Supply Projects.
Name of projects
Iramo Kebele Water Supply Project
Kefa Zone Shinshenda Woreda
WWC-5 or GC-5 with WWC-5 and above
- Bidders should present a business license valid for the current year and a registration certificate for VAT.
- Bidders shall obtain bid documents upon payment of non-refundable birr 200(Two hundred) From SNNPRS Water, Mine, and Energy Development Bureau, from, Room No.102.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days after Bid opening.
- Bids should be accompanied by a bid security of Eth. Birr 200,000.00 birr (Two hundred thousand birrs) for the project in an acceptable form of (CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee), and shall remain valid and open for acceptance for a period of 120 days after the date of bid opening.
- A bid shall be submitted on 21 calendar days from the announcement, if the 21st calendar day lies on the Ethiopian holiday, the last date of bid submission will be the next working day at 2:00 P.M. in the afternoon.
- We notice that Bidders are invited to submit financial original plus 3 copies & technical original plus 3 copies separately enclosed in a wax-sealed envelope to the Department.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives at the last date of bid submission, at 2:30 P.M at SNNPRS Water, Mine and Energy Development Bureau, Room Number 102 Finance and Procurement Directorate. If this date will be holiday, then it will be opened on the next work day at 2:30P.M.
- The financial arithmetic error plus or minus 2/two/ percentages in the equvivalent document the bidder must be rejected from the computation.
- SNNPRS Water, Mine, and Energy Development Bureau reserves the right to reject all or parts of the bid
- P.O.BOX 153, TEL. 046-220-39-42, 046-221 – 24-70, Fax No (046)220-39- 39,
SNNPRS Water, Mine and Energy